For this 10-minute or less recipe, we will show you four different ways to dress up a pound cake for any occasion. Make it for brunch, as a dessert or to give as a sweet gift!
Watch our video for 4 sweet and simple pound cake recipes.
- 1 pre-packaged pound cake
- 3 Tbsp of Scamps Toffee Sauce
- 2 Tbsp of Scamps Toffee Bits
- Carton of halved strawberries
- 1-2 Tbsp of strawberry preserves
- Open the pound cake and place on plate.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp of Toffee Sauce across the pound cake.
- Sprinkle 1 Tbsp of Toffee Bits down the middle of the pound cake.
- Heat up strawberry preserves in the microwave for a few seconds to make it pourable.
- Drizzle 1-2 Tbsp of strawberry preserves onto pound cake.
- Cut the pound cake into slices.
- Drizzle with 1 Tbsp of Toffee Sauce.
- Take halved strawberries and scatter around the pound cake.
- Serve and enjoy.
One taste you’re taken…