Whether you’re meeting friends for a monthly book club or having people over for brunch, our Toffee-Topped Coffee recipe, is the perfect drink for the occasion. Made with our award-winning creamy and buttery toffee sauce, this will be one of the best coffee’s your guests will ever have.
• 2 Tbsp of Scamps Toffee Sauce
• 2 Tbsp of Scamps Toffee Bits
• Can of Whipped Cream
• Carton of Half and Half or Heavy Whipping Cream
• Bailey’s Irish Cream (for some kick)
- Prepare your coffee whatever way you like.
- Fill glass(es) halfway with ice.
- Pour desired amount of coffee over ice.
- Add a tablespoon of heavy whipping cream or half and half. Stir if you’d like.
- Add a healthy amount of whipped cream.
- Heat up toffee sauce for 16 seconds in the microwave. Drizzle 1 tablespoon over coffee.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon of toffee bit onto the drink.
- For a bit of a kick, after step 4 add a quick pour of Bailey’s Irish Cream.
- Serve and enjoy.
If adding a liqueur to your coffee for this recipe, please remember to drink responsibly.
One taste, you’re taken…