Every parent has been in this situation: you're getting your kid ready for school and they let you know there's a classroom party today and they were told to bring in a treat to share with their classmates. There's no time to run to the store so you'll need to rely on what's in your pantry and refrigerator.
With today's very simple sweet brownie recipe you'll be out the door in well under 10 minutes with a delicious and attractive dessert that both children and adults will enjoy. All you need are a few packages of pre-made brownies, some berries, walnuts and a spoonful of Scamps' award-winning toffee sauce.
One taste, you’re taken…
- 1-4 packages of pre-made brownies
- Handful of Raspberries (or any other type of berries)
- Handful of walnuts
- 1 Tbsp of Scamps Toffee Sauce
- Open all your brownies. In the center place a large brownie or a set of 4 smaller brownies. Break or cut the rest of the brownies to fill the plate.
- Take a handful of raspberries (or any berries you'd like) and place in a pile in the center.
- Warm Scamps Toffee Sauce in the microwave for 16 seconds. Then drizzle the sauce across the brownies and berries.
- Crush a handful of walnuts and sprinkle across the plate.
- Package for transport or serve and enjoy.