· 1 (5-7 pound) bone in ham
· 1 jar Scamps Toffee Sauce
· 1 jar Orange marmalade
· Salt and pepper
· Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
· Place ham in a large baking dish
· With hands, rub orange marmalade and dijon mustard over entire surface of the ham
· Warm the toffee sauce (either in the microwave or in a bath of warm water) and pour 1/2 of jar over entire surface of ham
· Bake uncovered for 2 hours
· Pull out of oven, pour remainder of toffee sauce over ham, cover with aluminum
· Bake for another 30 minutes, covered at 350 degrees
· Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes.
Serve sliced with Scamps Toffee roasted sweet potatoes (coming soon).