Welcome to another Scamps Recipes, where we create sweet twists on classic dishes and cocktails!
This blog post features our Scamps Toffee Sauce as the main ingredient to a classic, roasted sweet potatoes. Our final product turned out perfectly and gave the sweet potatoes a subtle, but delightfully thicker brown sugar glaze. To add a desirable crunch in our dish, we added finely chopped California walnuts. This recipe is perfect for adding creativity in your dishes this Easter weekend or for a weeknight special!
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 stick of butter, cubed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 jar Scamps Toffee Sauce
- 1/4 of a cup of olive tablespoons oil
- 2 cups finely chopped California walnuts
- Preheat over to 450 degrees
- Toss potatoes, oil, walnuts, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl
- Pour potatoes and oil mixture into a medium sized baking dish
- Pour Scamps Toffee Sauce evenly over the top of the potatoes
- Roast, tossing occasionally until tender and browned, around 45-50 minutes
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes, covered, before serving.