For our sweet take on a trail mix we chose to use pretzels but feel free to use any salty snack foods you think would pair well with our toffee popcorn, toffee sauce, toffee bits, and Arizona Bark.
One taste, you’re taken…
- 1 bag of Toffee Popcorn
- 2 Tbsp of Toffee Sauce
- 2 Tbsp of Toffee Bits
- 4 oz of Arizona Bark
- 2 Bags of pretzels (or other salty snacks)
- Find a nice big bowl.
- Pour out a layer of pretzels or other chosen snack food.
- Pour a layer of Toffee Popcorn.
- Pour a layer of a different snack food.
- Break and scatter Arizona Bark into the bowl
- Repeat steps 2-5. Leave room to be able to mix everything together.
- Mix all your ingredients together.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Toffee Sauce and 1 tablespoon of Toffee Bits.
- Stir thoroughly with a spoon.
- Repeat step 8 for added sweetness.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you added the toffee sauce, it's definitely a good idea to have some paper towels on hand. Did you enjoy this recipe? How did it turn out? Let us know in the comments.