Scamps Kitchen is back! This time we are putting together quick and easy recipes that you can make in 10-minutes or less by pairing delicious treats from Scamps Toffee with ingredients you can find at your local grocery store. So easy!For any holiday event, you won’t find an easier way to impress your family and friends than our quick toffee sauce laden goat cheese platter. A perfect mix of savory, salty and sweet. All your guests will find something to love on this platter.
While we suggest goat cheese because we find that it pairs perfectly with our toffee sauce, you’re welcomed to use whatever cheese, as well as crackers and fruits you enjoy.
- 1 log of goat cheese
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of blackberries
- 1 sleeve of crackers
- 1 cup of whole pecans
- 1 sprig of mint
- 2 tablespoons of Scamps Toffee Sauce
- Find yourself a lovely serving platter, open your goat cheese and place onto center of platter.
- Spread crackers on one side of cheese log.
- Take a few handfuls of each of your fruit and place opposite of crackers.
- Add more crackers and fruit to platter until it looks delicious and full.
- Take handful of whole pecans, crush and sprinkle over top of cheese log.
- Heat toffee sauce in microwave for 15 seconds. Be sure to remove lid.
- Add one tablespoon of toffee sauce and drizzle over goat cheese log.
- Sprinkle another handful of crushed pecans over cheese log.
- Drizzle another tablespoon of toffee sauce over entire platter.
- Add sprig of mint for style.
- Serve and enjoy. Don’t be afraid to keep the toffee sauce nearby to add to each bite.
Back to Recipes